You love your family, your home, and your work.
but you don’t actually get to enjoy them because
there’s just too much to do.
You know you should be grateful for all you’ve been given–and you are!
But also? You’re just really, really tired.
You desperately want to quit feeling like you’re playing catch up all-the-livelong-day.
And you wouldn’t say no to a nap, either.
Hi, friend. Sit down, let me pour you a cup of virtual tea (the drink, not the gossip!), and welcome you to Anchored Women.
You’re in the right place.
True story: I’m a total organizational nerd–and own far more bins + baskets than any one person should.
And I’m pretty sold on the idea that we can organize your life into some proverbial bins + baskets to get you that rest you’ve been searching for.
Hi, I’m Kayse.
I’m a wife, a mama, and a teacher turned writer/designer who creates home + life management resources for overwhelmed women. I’m a firm believer that pretty tools are way more fun to use, so…I make those. 😉
After becoming a mom, I quickly realized that I wasn’t the only woman out there who felt like she was drowning underneath all the things that suddenly fell into her lap.
In fact, there were a lot of us.
So I stepped into a new role as a writer–helping women realize they weren’t as alone as they thought, and a designer–creating priority-based organizational tools and resources to help myself and others make space for what actually matters, and confidently let go of the rest.
Now, I teach thousands of women just like you to plan their days around what matters most–so they can manage their lives + homes with a little more peace, and a lot more freedom.
“Anchored Women has helped me grow in my planning anD my faith!“
– RACHAEL P., ANCHORED LIFE CLUB MEMBER
Here’s how we make that happen for you.
Step 01 // We help you identify your priorities within your season.
We all know that life changes from one season to the next–which means that your priorities change too. We start by taking a look at what season you’re in, and narrowing in on what’s truly MOST important, right now.
Step 02 // We help you create a plan based on those priorities.
Here’s where the rubber meets the road–we teach you how to plan in a way that keeps those priorities front and center. Instead of feeling like you’re wasting your time on what doesn’t matter, you’ll start finally feeling like you are moving in the right direction.
Step 03 // We teach you how to work the plan!
Most plans fail because the planning is a lot easier than the doing. But we’ll show you how to break down your plan into manageable action steps, follow through on each step, and assess + tweak the plan when it’s not working.
You’ll trade in that can’t-quite-catch-up feeling for true confidence as you intentionally pursue the most important things in life–every single day!
“I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE WAY YOU TEACH PLANNING.
YOUR SYSTEM WORKS!”
– CINDY J., ANCHORED LIFE CLUB MEMBER
Confession: I’m a pretty open book, and a chronic oversharer.
So if you’re on the hunt for some spilled tea (the gossip this time, not the drink!), here’s a little more about me...
- I like to read. Like, a lot. When we moved to Vegas, the movers legit told me that we had a problem with the overall weight because of…all the books. We moved them anyway and they all live on one of our seventeen bookshelves and I have zero regrets.
- I could eat tacos every day for the rest of my life. Give me tacos and books, and I’m a happy girl.
- I love my people with my whole heart AND ALSO I am a hard-core introvert. Not unrelated – I take a bath almost every night because an occupied bathroom is the one place those people aren’t allowed.
- I grew up living on a cemetery. For real. It’s our family business but I refused to willingly disclose that info because no one thought it was cool until college when my friends found out, thought it was amazing, and nicknamed me Wednesday.
- I am a forever-grateful Christian, saved + sustained by grace alone. Christ and His sacrifice on my behalf (and yours) is the song I will sing until my dying day. I share more about His story in my life here + here, and am always, always up for a conversation about God’s faithfulness when life is hard.