The Only Hope I’ve Got is a well-established, family-friendly blog, where Kayse Pratt writes with simple truth on faith, life, & motherhood. Kayse maintains a tight community and a strong social media following, cultivating trust among her readers with her authentic & honest writing voice.
From Kayse: Thank you for your interest in partnering with me! I am committed to working with brands that I’m passionate about & know my readers will love, providing an authentic & beneficial partnership for both of us. I look forward to working with you!
Around The Web
- Author of Getting It Together: Your guide to setting up a home management system that works.
- Author of Undivided Mom: Finding Christ in the chaos of motherhood.
- Author of Worth The Fight: Lessons learned in a high-maintenance marriage.
- Featured on:
- Partnered for reviews and/or giveaways with:
- Thomas Nelson (Tommy Mommy Division)
- Clever Girls
- Emily Ley Paper
- Lara Casey Media
- Corie Clark
- Erin Condren
- Inkwell Press
- Passion Planner
- Elise Joy – Get To Work Book
- To Do List Planner
- KIT Planner
- Dream Planner
- Kiwi Crate
- Olive Tee
- Lil Light O’Mine
- Seeds Family Worship
- Child Training Bible
- Ashtyn Layne Handmade
- ThirtyOne Gifts
- and more!
- Regular monthly contributor for Allume (2013-2014)
This blog is viewed daily by a growing audience of those who value faith and family. The average reader is a female between the ages of 20 and 50.
Current Statistics | As of January 2016
- 9800+ Email Subscribers
- 6200+ Average Daily Pageviews
- 188,000+ Current Monthly Pageviews
- 3060+ Facebook Fans
- 1150+ Twitter Followers
- 3180+ Pinterest Followers
Private sponsorships can include sidebar advertisements, social media promotion, full post reviews, and more.If you have a small business, and are interested in a sponsorship opportunity, please download our media kit and contact Kayse at [email protected]
Advertisements will appear in the left-hand sidebar in the size and for the duration of your choice. Ads are filled on a first come, first served basis. All ads are subject to review before placement. Ads MUST be family-friendly, and relevant to motherhood, marriage, homemaking, faith, or wellness*. Payments must be received through PayPal before ad is posted.
- No refunds.
- Ads must be grammatically correct.
- Ads must link to blogs/businesses that contain content and language appropriate for families.
- Ads must be family-friendly, and relevant to motherhood, marriage, homemaking, and/or faith.
- Advertising rates are subject to change as my blog readership grows.
Click here to read our disclosure policy.