Well friends, we’re starting school in just a couple of weeks, which means I’m officially in Back To School mode! I really love this time of year – the school supply shopping, the feeling of a new start. It’s exciting for my nerdy heart.
As the kids get older, though, I realize that the school year means that my time with them is so much shorter. Part of that is wonderful (I can clean the house in peace! Read a book! Work without paying a babysitter!), and part of it is sobering.
I only have so many minutes with my children during the school year.
This year especially, I want to take a little extra time preparing my heart for the new school year. I want to walk into it with intention, instead of just flying by the seat of my pants as September rushes by.
I think this is what most of us moms want – to savor the moments and use the time we have to the best of our ability.
And I believe we CAN do this. We CAN walk into the school year with strategies in place to keep everything running smoothly, all year long.
Enter: Back To School Prep Week!!
That’s exactly what we’ll be doing this week – diving deep into everything we need to make our school-year life a whole lot easier. When you join us for BTS Prep Week, you’ll learn…
- What to do with ALL that school paperwork. (What to keep, what to toss, + ways to store it)
- How to set up a central calendar and command center to keep everyone informed + on schedule.
- The secret to never having to pack a school lunch, or put lunches together at home, EVER AGAIN.
- How to take care of the basics at home in an incredibly efficient (and effective!) way.
Plus, join us for Prep Week today and get my entire Back To School Prep Pack for FREE! It’s all the worksheets + goal-setting guides you need to make your school year stress-free, AND set your kids up for their best school year yet!
This exclusive Back To School Prep Pack walks us through:
- Evaluating the last year and looking ahead to the new year.
- Setting realistic goals for our kids and ourselves.
- Making a school year bucket list
- Choosing a verse and writing out a prayer for each of our children, specific to this new season.
My hope is that this BTS Prep Pack will both prepare our hearts and also give us the confidence we need to walk into the new school year with a clear hope and prayer for our kids.
Click here or subscribe below to join us for BTS Prep Week and get our Prep Pack for FREE!
And then, tune in every day this week as we talk about systems, schedules, and strategies that will help us stay organized and on top of things all year long!
Join us for prep week!
Join us for Prep Week today and get my entire Back To School Prep Pack for FREE! It's our complete set of worksheets + goal-setting guides to make your school year stress-free, AND set your kids up for their best school year yet! Subscribe + we'll send it straight to your inbox!
You'll also receive our weekly newsletter, providing you with encouragement and resources to help you make time for what matters most.