My favorite thing to do in the summer is READ. At the pool, on the porch, in my special chair in our living room where it’s air conditioned – I’ll read just about anywhere! And summer reading is special. The longer days, the slower pace – there’s so much lovely reading time! That’s why I LOVE to pile my TBR list high in the summer!
This year, I wanted to share my love for summer reading with you, so I put together something extra special for us! Introducing…
Get a curated list of books you’ll LOVE to read this summer – all in the following categories!
- OUR FAVORITE FICTION – Well-loved fiction reads that will have you turning pages well into the summer nights!
- BOOKS THAT ENCOURAGE – Non-fiction reads that will encourage you in a variety of areas of life!
- LISTEN ON-THE-GO – Books that are GREAT on audio, especially if you do your reading on-the-go!
- DIVE INTO A SERIES – Love picking up a book only to find that it leads into a series of a few more great reads? These are some of our favorites!
- GETTING STUFF DONE – Fantastic books on productivity that help you figure out YOUR best strategies for productivity + efficiency!
- TO READ TOGETHER – Books that are completely fun and entertaining to read together as a family – both for you and your kids, no matter their ages!
And it’s totally free!!
I hope you LOVE it!! Click here or the link above to get the access link delivered to your inbox right away!
Kayse Pratt serves Christian women as a writer + designer, creating home + life management resources that help those women plan their days around what matters most. She’s created the most unique planner on the market, helped over 400 women create custom home management plans, and works with hundreds of women each month inside her membership, teaching them how to plan their days around what matters most. When she’s not designing printables or writing essays, you’ll find Kayse homeschooling her kids, reading a cheesy novel with a giant cup of tea in hand, or watching an old show from the 90’s with her husband, who is her very best friend.