My husband thinks I have too many pens.
(To which I say, “IS THERE SUCH A THING?!”)
Let’s just say that I know a little bit about pens. I might have a not-so-small…um…collection.
You’d love it.
We’ve spent the last month talking about planners, and the question I get asked the most is “What are your favorite pens?”, followed closely by, “What are your favorite stickers/washi tape/stencils/etc.?”
So today, I’m THRILLED to be answering all of your planner accessory questions!! This might be one of my favorite topics to talk about, so let’s dive right in!
The Best PENS Ever:
- Staedtler Triplus FineLiners – These pens come in a wide range of colors and are felt-tip, which I love. It’s like writing with Sharpie Fine Point Markers but without any bleed-through or shadowing. Be still my pen-loving heart!
- Papermate Flairs – These pens and I have had a long-term relationship. They’ve been my favorites since college, and I own every. single. color. They are just the best.
- Bic Atlantis Exact Fine Point – My very favorite ballpoint pens to write with, hands down. The point is extremely fine, and the shape of the pen is so comfortable for writing. They are perfection.
- Pilot Acroball – If you like something a little thicker, these pens are fabulous, too. They are a close second to my Exacts. These also come in colors.
- Zebra MildLiners – BEST HIGHLIGHTERS EVER. I even use these in my Bible – that’s how little they bleed through. They are affordable, come with a bag to hold them all, and are dual tips. I cannot sing their praises highly enough. I love them SO MUCH.
My Favorite STICKERS:
- Full collection by Emily Ley – I love every product Emily Ley designs, and her stickers are no different. I have them ALL and I use them ALL! They are the best colors, and everything goes together, so I’m a huge fan.
- Cultivate What Matters Sticker Book – I feel the same way about everything that Lara Casey and her team puts out. These stickers are used in my planner AND in my PowerSheets. Love love love!!
My WASHI TAPE of Choice:
- Happy Stripe + Gold Collection by Emily Ley – At heart, I’m a solid colors sort of girl. And EL’s Happy Stripe colors? They will alway be my favorite!
- Colorful Collections – I love this collection from Amazon. It’s cheap, beautiful, and has every “themed” washi tape I might want.
The ONLY STENCILS I Use:
- This stencil set covers everything I need – especially circles, checkboxes, and banners. Could I spend all of my money on stencils? Yep. But one awesome stencil set you use every day is worth more than a box full of stencils you keep tucked away in a drawer!
My All-Time Favorite PAPER:
- HammerMill 28lb Color Copy Digital Paper – I’m a bit of a stickler when it comes to paper. I want my planner (and notebooks, and journals…) printed on paper that doesn’t bleed, that’s smooth to touch, and that’s easy to write on. THIS PAPER IS PERFECT.One time Jon used up an entire ream of it to print off some music scores, and I may or may not have cried. Yes, that’s ridiculous. Yes, that’s how you know this paper is AWESOME.
There you have it, friends! My very favorite planner accessories. Now it’s your turn – share YOUR favorite accessories in the comments!
If you’re still looking for your 2021 planner, I’d love to introduce you to The S.O.S. Planner! With a section for everything, a stellar & unique design, plus 6 different layouts, the 2021 S.O.S. Planner is unlike any other planner you’ve tried.
I have searched for the “perfect planner” for over 10+ years! I wanted one that was cute, compact, had a place for weekly checklists, daily checklists, and of course a monthly calendar. Not only did I get all those things, but I got a place for menu planning as well. This planner has it all!”
– Allison S.
“I am so glad that I found Kayse and the S.O.S. Planner! It has finally organized this scattered momma! I love prepping for my busy month, week, and day – all in one gorgeous planner. No detail is missed!
– Andrea S.
Want to check out the 2021 S.O.S. Planner? Click HERE!
Braindumping made easy!
Grab our free braindump + prioritized tasks worksheet. It's the perfect way to get everything out of your head and organized on paper!
You'll also receive our weekly newsletter, providing you with encouragement and resources to help you make time for what matters most.
Kayse is a wife, mom, and founder of the Anchored Women community. She writes to help women fight busy, find rest, and build a life that’s anchored in Christ. Kayse is also the creator of the S.O.S. Planner, the Anchored Life Kit, and other practical resources that equip women to manage their homes and families in confidence. You can find her writing and her resources at anchored-women.com!