Kayse Pratt serves Christian women as a writer + designer, creating home + life management resources that help those women plan their days around what matters most. She’s created the most unique planner on the market, helped over 400 women create custom home management plans, and works with hundreds of women each month inside her membership, teaching them how to plan their days around what matters most. When she’s not designing printables or writing essays, you’ll find Kayse homeschooling her kids, reading a cheesy novel with a giant cup of tea in hand, or watching an old show from the 90’s with her husband, who is her very best friend.
Gnocchi is a favorite over here. At first, we just tried the frozen gnocchi that came in a bag from Trader Joe’s. So good! But then I got a little more creative and tried out my own recipe. It’s even better! And pretty easy too – my two favorite qualities in food. 🙂 Here you go!
8 Asparagus Spears
2 Chicken Breasts
1. Cook gnocchi according to package. Drain and then place in glass bowl.
2. Dice asparagus spears in 1 inch chunks, and then sauté in olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic powder. Add to glass bowl after about 8 minutes.
3. Dice chicken breasts, and cook in remaining oil from asparagus spears. Place in bowl when finished.
4. Grate 1 cup of parmesan cheese. Mix half of that with 1/4 cup olive oil and italian seasoning to taste. Pour mixture into bowl and stir until all pieces are completely covered and cheese is melt-y.
5. Top with remaining Parmesan Cheese. Enjoy!! 🙂