Happy New Year, friends!
One of my goals for 2018 is to grow in faith & in my knowledge of Scripture. I’ve heard from many of you that this is a goal of yours as well, but you’re struggling with how to begin. So, to start off the new year, I wanted to offer a few simple ways you can study Scripture this year!
1. Use any of the free Scripture Study Plans we offered in 2017!
Each of the SSP’s from 2017 are archived in our Resource Library, You have free access to them anytime! Take a look through those and download ones you might not have completed yet. Since those are always available in our free library, you can use and reuse them anytime!
>>> Subscribe here or below to access our Resource Library for IM readers!
Join our community!
Join our community & get access to our best collection of intentional resources - printables, Bible reading plans, planning tools, and more!
You'll also receive our weekly newsletter, providing you with encouragement and resources to help you make time for what matters most.
2. Read through the New Testament with me!
I’ll be using the study plan in this Bible for 2018. One of my goals for this next year is to read through the entire New Testament, and I really like the way this Bible breaks up the daily readings. I might use my study Bible to actually do the readings in, but I will be following the plan from the Busy Mom’s Bible, and probably updating fairly often in our Facebook group!
3. Use the new topical Bible Study Plans in the Intentional Moms Toolkit
Our monthly membership supplies you with practical resources for every area of your life, including a monthly Bible study plan! These plans will correlate with the monthly theme, to keep your life streamlined and simple each month. These studies also include memory cards, a lock screen, and journaling pages.
>>> Click here to join the Toolkit before enrollment closes TOMORROW!
My hope is that you’ll find one of these options to be a great fit for 2018. I’ll be praying for you as you take steps to grow in the knowledge and understanding of our Lord Jesus Christ this year!
A few favorites:
If you’re looking for more than a plan, here are a few of my favorite resources when it comes to Bible Study!
- Bible: She Reads Truth Bible & Lutheran Study Bible | I have two favorites in this category. If I’m just opening up the Bible and reading Scripture, I love the SRT Bible for it’s maps and short devotions. If I want to study a passage and learn as much as I can about it, I love and trust the extensive notes in my LSB!
- Devotional: Undivided Mom | This is a devotional I wrote as a young mom because I needed it. It still holds a very dear place in my heart. Each day alternates between a personal story & a story from Scripture. I hope it encourages your mom-heart!
- Pens: Acroball Fine Point | These are the best pens for writing in any Bible, because their tips are so fine, they don’t bleed through! Truth be told, I am using these pens for everything these days, not just notes in my Bible!
- Highlighters: Zebra Mildliners | These highlighters are gentle, they don’t bleed, and they have a tip on each end, in different sizes! I really love them, and have bought them in every color. Because I needed them. ?
How are you planning to study Scripture this year?
Kayse Pratt serves Christian women as a writer + designer, creating home + life management resources that help those women plan their days around what matters most. She’s created the most unique planner on the market, helped over 400 women create custom home management plans, and works with hundreds of women each month inside her membership, teaching them how to plan their days around what matters most. When she’s not designing printables or writing essays, you’ll find Kayse homeschooling her kids, reading a cheesy novel with a giant cup of tea in hand, or watching an old show from the 90’s with her husband, who is her very best friend.