Do the happy dance with me because it’s LAUNCH DAY!!!
Our brand-new 2019 planners are here and ready for you. Can you believe it?! I can’t WAIT for you to get these in your hands and start planning away!!
But first – I want you to know you’re invited to our Launch Party today!!! Join us LIVE on Facebook at 11am PDT as we celebrate the launch of our 2019 SOS Planners! We’ll have some fun giveaways, go over all the launch week bonuses, and more! You’ll only be able to win LIVE, so make sure you’re there! Click here to RSVP!
Ready to shop? Come on over and decide which layout is right for you!
Want to hear more? Here are all the details!
>> Our 2019 planners have a new name – The S.O.S. Planner! S.O.S. stands for Steadfast Over Scattered, which is exactly the way you’ll feel when you start putting your plans on paper! A little more steadfast – a lot less scattered.
>> We’ve got two unique layouts for you – our Classic layout and our Bullet Journal layout. Each comes with all three sizes, so you can play around with which size you like best!
>> Every single printable planner, no matter the layout, comes with…
- ALL THREE SIZES!! Full-size, Mid-size, and Half-size – woohoo!!
- A future log for 2019 & 2020
- Yearly prep work to help you begin your year with purpose
- Seasonal prep work to help you focus and prioritize your goals every three months (new!!)
- Dated calendars and weekly or daily spreads (depending on your layout choice) that give you space to write out everything you’re keeping track of in your head
- Tons of notes space – on both lined and dot grid pages
- Planner bootcamp – videos to help you make the most of your planner
- Access to TONS of support and inspiration in our SOS Planner Facebook Group!
LAUNCH WEEK SPECIAL!!
When you buy a planner THIS WEEK during Launch Week, we’ve got a few extra fun bonuses for you!! You’ll also get:
- A special launch price that only lasts through FRIDAY NIGHT!!!
- Our 2018 Booster Pack (October-December 2018 from our current planner) – so you can start planning NOW instead of waiting till January!
- Our NEW Essentials Printable Pack – individual printable pages you can add to your planner, or use separately! INCLUDED: pages to help you with budgeting, health + wellness, and memory-keeping!
- Our MOST POPULAR course: How to Create a Digital Home Management System!
- Our Time Blocking Workbook – a step-by-step guide to help you create a daily schedule that actually works!
- And more!!
Friends, I’ve sunk my heart and soul into this planner, making it the VERY BEST resource for those of us who need to get everything out of our head and onto paper. It’s built to give you time to plan the week ahead of you, reflect on the week behind you, and make the most of the day you’re in.
I know you’ll love it!!
“I have searched for the ‘perfect planner’ for over 10+ years! I wanted one that was cute, compact, had a place for weekly checklists, daily checklists, a slot for hourly breakdown and of course a monthly calendar. I got not only that, but a place for menu planning as well. This planner has it all!” – Allison S
If you love planners, but always find yourself searching for one that fits your needs a little bit better…
If you’ve got at least three notebooks going at the same time, to hold all of your lists and reminders…
If you’re overwhelmed by all the things you have to do, and need a tool that will help you keep your thoughts straight…
Click here to shop now! >> https://anchored-women.com/planner
I can’t wait to help you get organized!
And don’t forget:
JOIN US TODAY FOR OUR LIVE LAUNCH PARTY!!
We’re having a PARTY today!!! Join us LIVE on Facebook at 11am PDT as we celebrate the launch of our 2019 SOS Planners! We’ll have some fun giveaways, go over all the launch week bonuses, and more! You’ll only be able to win LIVE, so make sure you’re there! Click here to RSVP!
Need a little help getting organized?
Join us for this 4-part mini course on organizing every aspect of your life, including tons of free resources AND immediate access to our printable Organization Kit!
You'll also receive our weekly newsletter, providing you with encouragement and resources to help you make time for what matters most.
Kayse is a wife, mom, and founder of the Anchored Women community. She writes to help women fight busy, find rest, and build a life that’s anchored in Christ. Kayse is also the creator of the S.O.S. Planner, the Anchored Life Kit, and other practical resources that equip women to manage their homes and families in confidence. You can find her writing and her resources at anchored-women.com!