I’m so excited to share with you that we’re opening up applications for a Summer session of the Anchored Business Mentorship!! Click here to apply.
I’ve been an online business owner for a little over 12 years now. I will forever be grateful for what God’s done through Anchored Women, for our community and for my family.
I’ve learned a lot over the years – both the good and the bad of building an online business. I’ve spent more money on business courses than I care to admit. I’ve listened to experts, only to realize that I wasn’t cut out for the “business first” lifestyle. I’ve tried the hustling, the all-nighters, the insistence on making it happen…and for me, those strategies have only ever lead to burnout.
Over time, I realized that in order to build a life based on the things that mattered most, I had to learn how to do business differently.
I never wanted my greatest success to be online. I knew that God had called me FIRST to my family, and I didn’t want to miss out on the gift of the present for the possibility of a “successful” future.
I wanted a life anchored in the things that mattered most, and a business that allowed me to use my gifts to both help others and support my family in a realistic, restful way.
So, I built a different kind of business.
- I learned how to grow slow and steady, seeking the Lord first and strategy second.
- I learned how to find like-minded business-owners who valued the same things I did, (instead of experts who didn’t). And together we learned how to help each other grow in the right ways.
- I learned how to work in different seasons of my life, balancing my roles as wife, mom, daughter, and business owner by giving my time and energy to the things that season required.
- I learned (the hard way) how to lay down big business ideas in exchange for family priorities. On the flip side, I’ve also seen firsthand how God can take a tiny idea and turn it into something huge when I’m not even kind of expecting it.
- I learned (and I’m still learning) how to run a business anchored in Christ. One where I am able to fulfill my vocation to my family first, and then be able to encourage others in words and products.
And by the grace of God, running a business this way has allowed me to grow an income that has helped pull us out of debt, finally buy a house, and actually start dreaming about the future.
The blessing of this business has changed my life. Not only has it helped my own family, Anchored Women has given me the opportunity to encourage and equip women all over the world, right from my own home.
If you want to do the same, I’d love to help you out.
This summer, I’m offering a 3-week intensive mentorship group for those who currently own or would like to develop a small online business.
I’d love to teach you how to do business differently – keeping your family and faith as your top priority, and then building a business that fits the life God’s already given you.
This business mentorship will give you:
- Weekly lessons on how to start and/or grow an online business while keeping your faith + family first. We’ll blend practical strategies with faith-based focus to keep your heart and mind in the right place as your business grows.
- Weekly live sessions with Kayse where you can ask any questions you have about your specific business. This is one of the most valuable aspects of the mentorship, as it gives me a chance to help you tweak these foundational strategies to fit YOUR business! I stay on these live sessions for as long as you need, answering every question that comes up. It’s like hiring a business coach for a fraction of the price.
- A private community group where you’ll be able to strategize about business, ask me questions, get real-time feedback, and build relationships with other like-minded small business owners.
- A peek behind-the-scenes into my business here at Anchored Women. I’ll show you exactly how I run the business, launch new products, handle customer service, and manage our membership. Plus anything else you’d like to know (business-wise). I’m an open book.
- A mentor who will be honest with you about faith, life, and business, and encourage you to keep the important things important. (It’s very easy to become consumed with work, and that is never a good place to be. If you let me, I’ll help keep you anchored in what matters.)
Here’s what we will cover:
Each week you’ll receive two pre-recorded video lessons related to starting and growing an online business, PLUS an optional Live Q+A Call each Saturday morning. Throughout the mentorship, we’ll engage in an informal, weekly discussion inside our private community group, helping you break down and implement what you’re learning!
Take a look at our schedule and what each week will focus on:
- KICK OFF CALL: June 11 @ 8am Pacific!
- WEEK 1: June 13-19
- LESSON 1: Intro + Vision // I’ll spend a little time getting to know you and your business, and we’ll talk through what a business that fits your life actually looks like FOR YOU.
- LESSON 2: Business Foundations // We’ll get clear on your mission + your audience, so that you know who you are serving, and why.
- *LIVE CALL: June 18 @ 8am Pacific Time
- WEEK 2: June 20-26
- LESSON 3: Your Offer // We’ll talk about what type of offer (whether a product, service, or writing) best fits the business you want to build and the audience you want to serve.
- LESSON 4: The Essentials // We’ll discuss how to start and grow your email list, and begin making an income right away.
- *LIVE CALL: June 25 @ 8am Pacific Time
- WEEK 3: June 27-July 3
- LESSON 5: Messaging + Marketing // We’ll cover different ways to market your offer without being slimy or fake, in a way that is genuinely focused on helping people + building trust with your audience.
- LESSON 6: Productivity + Time Management // We’ll talk project management systems, time management tips, and why this is vital for creating a successful business that fits into your life, instead of taking it over.
- *LIVE CALL: July 2 @ 8am Pacific Time
If this summer mentorship group sounds like something you want to take part in, I’d love to invite you to apply using the button below.
A few FAQ’s you might have…
Q // How many people will be in the group?
A // I’ll be opening up 30-40 spots for this group. I want to be able to keep the group small enough that I’m able to really get to know you and your business.
Q // How long will I have access to the mentorship?
A // You’ll have lifetime access to the video lessons + workbooks, plus all the replays of the Live Calls! The private group will only be open from June 8th-July 8th.
Q // Will you offer this again?
A // I take these mentorship sessions one at a time. If I have space and time in the future, I may offer it again! But I can’t guarantee it. If you’re interested, make sure you apply now.
Q // How much will the mentorship cost?
A // The cost to participate in this 3-week intensive will be a one-time payment of $249, or two payments of $149. (You can choose between the two payment plans.)
Q // When will the group begin?
A // This summer session is a 3-week intensive and we’re going to hit the ground running! Applications will close June 6th, and you’ll be notified if you’ve been accepted by June 7th. You’ll have 3 days to complete the registration process, and we’ll officially begin on June 11th. The entire program will run June 11th-July 2nd.
Q // Why are you taking applications instead of just opening this up to everyone?
A // I want the chance to get to know you and your business a bit through your application so that I can be confident that I’m the right fit for you as a mentor. There are MANY different paths you can take as an entreprenuer, and not every business will be a good fit for this mentorship. I want to be sure that I can help you and your business succeed!
If you want to grow your business without the hustle and WITH a solid strategy (I definitely wish I knew then what I know now!!), please apply at the button below. It’s a quick application but it will help me learn a little more about you and your business (whether or not you already have one!). Applications will close June 6th.
Kayse is a wife, mom, and founder of the Anchored Women community. She writes to help women fight busy, find rest, and build a life that’s anchored in Christ. Kayse is also the creator of the S.O.S. Planner, the Anchored Life Kit, and other practical resources that equip women to manage their homes and families in confidence. You can find her writing and her resources at anchored-women.com!